Date: Apr 13, 2016 9:00 AM 2:00 PM
Advanced Intellectual Property Law CLE Program
The Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario is excited about offering our 2016 full day CLE Advanced Intellectual Property (IP) Program. The program will be held on April 13, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at ILCO's Education Centre.
Topics will include:
- Disclosure Obligations in IP Litigation
- The Interface Between Insolvency and Intellectual Property
- Data Breaches: Privacy Risks and Obligations
- Trademarks in the Post-Nuclear Age: The New Branding Requirements
- Pharmaceutical Intellectual Property
Limited space available.
Webcast will also be available for this program.
Click here to view the flyer for complete details about the Advanced Intellectual Property Law Program.