Date: Oct 12, 2016 9:00 AM 5:00 PM
Advanced Corporate Law Program
The Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario is excited about offering a Full Day Advanced Corporate Law CLE Program. The program will be held on October 12, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at ILCO's Education Centre.
Topics will include:
- Perfecting Security Interests in Corporate Financing Transactions
- Ontario’s New Cap and Trade Regime
- Exempt Market Securities in Ontario: A Focus on Key Exemptions for Private Entities
- Due Diligence: Asset Purchase Agreements
- Share and Share Alike -The What's and Why's of Share Structures
- Compliance for the 21st Century and Beyond
- Tales from the Trenches: How to be pro-active in the direction of your career
Lunch will be served.
Limited space available.
Webcast will also be available for this seminar.
Click here to view the flyer for complete details about the Advanced Corporate Law Program.